WHAT INFORMATION WE PROCESS
We process your personal data that you provide to us when you:
- Interact with Mizenhead (e.g., by opening a website account, uploading content, etc.).
- Take part/subscribe to our marketing activities (e.g., newsletters, loyalty programs, etc.).
- Purchase products from us (online or in store) (Timberland Stores: Cork, Limerick, Kildare Village, Anne street Dublin, Dundrum Town Centre, Jervis street S.C, Liffey Valley S.C, The Boulevard Outlet. Vans Stores: Jervis S.C, Dundrum T.C. The North Face Store: Dundrum T.C. Mizenhead Store: Bantry. Websites: www.mizenhead.com, www.timberlandireland.ie).
- Contact our customer-service.
Personal data that you provide when you purchase goods from us (whether online or in our stores).
This personal data may include:
- Your name/address, e-mail address, telephone number.
- The history of products you purchase.
- Details regarding your transaction.
Personal data that you provide when you interact with our customer-service, for example, when you send a question about a product, communicate feedback to us, contact our customer service call center for support, or request specific assistance or service from our customer service. This personal data may include:
- Your name, e-mail address, telephone number.
- The history of products you purchase.
- Information regarding the reasons why you contacted customer service.
- Content of your communications relating to your interaction with customer service.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES ARE MY PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED?
We collect and process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To manage your subscription to our newsletter(s) or mailing list(s) or loyalty program(s).
- To allow participation to promotions and other initiatives, such as contests.
- To send you (subject to your consent, that is optional), also through e-mail or other electronic communications means, such as SMS, MMS,promotional information and material on our products and services, on special initiatives on price and promotions and on initiatives such as loyalty programs, events.
- To improve our products and services.
- For fraud prevention purposes, through internal procedures aimed at verifying the regularity of transactions, to protect our financial integrity and to protect you against the misuse of data and fraudulent purchases.
To manage your purchases of goods (online and in our stores):
- This includes all activities relating to the purchase of goods, such as for example delivery of goods, billing, returning, and exchanging of goods, receiving refunds, purchase and use of gift cards and e-gift cards, as applicable, payment related activities, including use of voucher.
To provide you with after-sale services:
- To respond to your request(s) of information, question(s), communication(s) or feedback.
- For internal training purposes and improvement of our customer service.
Personal data are not kept for longer than the time necessary to achieve the specific data processing purposes described.
We are committed to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal data. We take – and require that any service provider and/or third party processor processing personal data on our behalf and on our instructions takes – appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent loss and destruction, even accidental, of data, unauthorized access to data, unlawful or unfair use of data. Moreover, information systems and software programs are configured so that personal and identification data are used only when necessary to achieve the specific processing purpose from time to time sought.
We deploy a variety of advanced security technologies and procedures to help protecting personal data against the risks outlined above. Moreover, for the transmission of some data through the Internet are deployed encryption techniques such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
However, please note that no electronic transmission or storage of information is 100% secure. Therefore, despite the security measures that we have put in place to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse, or alteration of data will never occur.
Personal data will not be communicated to third parties for their own marketing purposes.